Re: [dnsext] WGLC on draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-05.txt

Dick Franks <rwfranks@acm.org> Mon, 26 March 2012 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1332771298; bh=OqkwiJRaMC4o20Uc8djfHBxYQl1KOE6oje/up6Kfp3k=; h=MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:References:From:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc: Subject:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post:List-Help: List-Subscribe:Content-Type:Sender; b=aB+TiJsz/IMk1JKiAHY7NBvS1xiCgjtOo/QyL9NTuSiWjXtNLlWxlPoC+/njtXHTI k1CxrbsX09GyN6v9Zm9uD1NuQ53V6p9SjDE2auTq0dWX1/qfgbU/MbJ7qVSl68h3Kd fD90lZvbW5xIGN6+qG+lKdmnDlPBDwHYtz15IOFc=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=2t33DnTy9hVnmPBS5zJ6k+TdDXc8P2hlPCy1WFQAlaE=; b=iPWo2VZfx7E8Vy+ufrElu2OFjOXH+3ymQz3n6rdxU3shewySMMZd5LhB/4XkGP0JSU OAORw18oQk8lrnXrjk2Jj7a6J/B15QDeDkMCCSeo4mOvpyZxUNuHF2MgN9rduhRaYY50 LcW8avPtUPOat/j1MVsxylA6JY0TaOvh9KyM7b2CZ6w8ml5kQ8HA2X59ER3jETB3DNja qtOESvR2TA7TCjFGN/0A/cuQtuaofj4WbuGRxfNig7lOqRaTnUt5rz72IIQoYFpdJ48E IYicjlO1QMwpVS9Q9kbZX5RBx8ugYdcG+GQT18/fdHUxai6JD4c6kk59vIBA7CRc2ei6 OO7A==