Re: [ncrg] Recording of last NCRG meeting

Rana Sircar <sircar.rana@gmail.com> Thu, 05 September 2013 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=TdHunysT1feEX7Cw1z45JyGOD8yCuLZvYnY8jVHJfsI=; b=wQK6y0RQTSrNLjbYa+whIjQPkUXdXJgMmugIabEEhrMUvsedaoFJybneGXnYWiYwal uH5ifsDt35qQr5N7czQNUKekN+Am/kXjjdivsiiV1PU04J3lXEDTcwXtnhiG+PcVRUmb 5TknA/UpO3AT/qu/qTi64ZLt0lHilCeEyyUpFcAIZHoKQnLCPapOW+d0MaE4H8sTphvb ugTQYRZin5a3Ib2bG2z3uiht9+WG3l/siCqdzqNGbiparNKoo7WKCNMAMnPwANCczWCl UChUNLY3B/sMahlfIHF8+tc5UmA/D7taHIj+t5QRqAWVuQiXDjvhTUvLvGXdN9WfAcB6 UWvA==