Re: [ncrg] Network Complexity Research Group: Meeting in Paris

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Sat, 21 January 2012 07:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=5352; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1327132192; x=1328341792; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=D0z0TKsuK5m7X8tuYWQOrsZcYmxU1hfKuiQWxLVXH8E=; b=Wl10PH3KyFvEfn5aG45jzG18YA22XceovqjdgfUJJF2Z794Ngfzg2n93 oyQozow/BsSlr+QMFf8Of+IZb1gavi69fpFPu4alXit6DI3dbvzoAQT0w 58vpwsgogwwWDmzU3uZ8+s8enaUBLTp1pUzpC4Ndkd+2XzvpAG+vfjpYS s=;