Re: [Netconf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-restconf-03.txt

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 08 January 2014 10:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UTv9fFFCm8asreU+UN8HJx1KPhv6YVyhJgWGQRS/tg0=; b=J4AenxrfbBACSeU1zKOl+JeEbgNrK/TZ4NrkNoQJZbkpFhVqDrDLnMMzKjXMy4v0jM YvnOJnSW9tjELSR5lgfbmYZoLRI60F4VbfifPyE0qUvnZQQgFt8FEcov7zX4OIw38mM2 hGzNGv6U7L45GRFAQiuepbV0k45M1i7IRiC1lPc/inz4HI+to94VFafnZMzwOjR6rUUz fzE9eGQaD3CoCHvARVt+dR87lJp++J8ui1F+pA3+e59g+bcfWxc2AT5UdvEbsLTKvJt9 izuLzSh99QeZ21u+dgvrreMk80TGk3ObLTUp5zEVRY8JoFt/sAgXgeDd4+xxrIB5QzJr Zt7A==