Re: [Netconf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-restconf-03.txt

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 10 January 2014 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=JjLq2LGx9dqm8wx8qe/KKPozle9G1jV9Qy4mjgLVQGo=; b=Bb7TVGBxhP4CSgHtOqahw+yOyCmL4if30OUmyQZxjcyyBumZ29vwlkH6+0LfeIpKg/ BgjG2UoTItMO26d5rtBIrZyoYE+qMgB5Vsc1c3yvSKdKpVqlGa8ydGRuDlAhBEQeteN/ q2N9itjqzx2oOpc50w8mveyG49I2/T1MOHiqvOVcA9wGPlXxa90YWnAu3zY7PRz5keY7 enIllkPJnKGzAmior9H0GqVsBeqiFRoZ6dV3WHr5M4LzyEwZeaefOcL4ppnaUf5ysyct i/8gyk8LU0oXYGtwVaCiDE+u9/H3U7bFEGHM0XzDrTUz65bUcAnE+fnAFUlt0rsxouix 6O+g==
References: <CAFFjW4iNBMamFFwEtbiXPjSJ2g4mi+Q_3jQ1oyFkgJd47bhcbg@mail.gmail.com> <CABCOCHQgnAQXBrgpAADk3SiOsZkg76M9Z7zeFT4UdCPdU_cXdQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFFjW4g63nRp0yYrzW6W=UisEbH=OMHHsfV2U=xCeeq+ne0-xg@mail.gmail.com> <20140108.122939.2299520154335083466.mbj@tail-f.com> <CAFFjW4hdTCNtER2Aorn52JVC63vsuPZwvxJ=N-zKomVZ+-xstg@mail.gmail.com> <CABCOCHRDGy=cNE-UWg8geaFDiz7OHwtCWEjLjQ6bttdrPCJ6uw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFFjW4jNh9ibGeeKgtb+VF-5dy16hDpRgf5Dw3-Yh0-FwKS0KA@mail.gmail.com>