Re: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-11.txt

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 22 September 2016 07:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20139; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1474530693; x=1475740293; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=+OZSVskjvSv72FQJuYkbe6kKzKK7/zMQy6paQf6PCsg=; b=Im4mBLhmZIOg/viyi4GWQ0z1sBrWd1lxg1a/1XTXY2800tbslb7yYGLI yWieX1ktLHqLf+WdBQBWHUBUgUMlWtp/b0rhF98GyzbqKJyl9sx5HnhZq Xzsq3b6sdGpAkiy07T8gDGqX+D/5xrM6h8DDhss5KPIKk4MMybQPP0Nbc g=;