Re: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-11.txt

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 21 September 2016 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=318594; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1474476850; x=1475686450; h=subject:references:cc:to:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=jE+48Q8oE7rz4GjT42d4nQ9BwMNINnkeQL7vvsqtmc0=; b=K76rwv+l2VnJhszTL0BVjUVP1TMLOyC9XnZPR9RdSA4B32f2P6ObUJY/ HxphbXrdj166XK9awYXVmM1tK8D7wp8Fl3oLIp4/Iy1QJTnB/kuJMU1/S SmRQtafrvQeUQUVCNkiW4Lh41RcN+zo1qWAxkJI1N/GoiqkKNrVJfT6Wt c=;