Re: [Netconf] NETCONF call home and new port assignment

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5914; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1393347987; x=1394557587; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=cML1IDYSTtd+5pFQjUR4EszhlouvHV+9ZjbmVmI8u+4=; b=gV+9SfP/xfAI/mC8AcBtiZla00iBZK3Ygu0xs8u8DyXyazd7YZd3M+UD hhX8B3oMEZJP5kfbFiaU3D8Na1JesnFXFOSRkaB7HuPX6fXlSqv+74KY7 YPxFoLdOnYvnZzfunRmdZm2dHHQNogUr8Xxg1ZyM4/GnvU730f49USsRf M=;