Re: [Netconf] Comments on draft-lhotka-netconf-restconf-transactions-00

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 13 July 2018 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AfBVW/0mOPhC4e68Pq0jwdDkLgcdAHiGy+k3QeoGHcc=; b=V4qhOwOxcAiIaDZTarD8ZpmtlNL+cgIVATIprjj4lSAOMSuck/lSl8FdxiRoE2rD+B E6pIIckDqfougwxhmS3uzHBcjagHYTr8BfFOya064ZxIhrT8t6FV+0JUfKv89J2KQmim Kvfr41jv+hmaLfzHgFizAozvLVhlpwz2nj6+Fwy3cbUT+sNqyOZbnQ0s8jT4rJCxAGy3 L7fxM4RVAFt7wcpsD9XYTz42Js/wcljbJpchYpNaXKgDmbqvGfXeS/6nPV2QlfNk8ew6 0F1hl+9lj8LPH6QhXONuKa7h7KuNALQ9iD1D8u2M18ZSZrnGG0UjW9LzxOCRY6I7zws2 g0wQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AfBVW/0mOPhC4e68Pq0jwdDkLgcdAHiGy+k3QeoGHcc=; b=YNIt+BLIXiWMmvD0ii3OmRvQ//mDahj7Zq7bA4FXlnt4skscOeWNwQpRreS7js+9qf VkJpUyr0k7cJZEg/HGDLB8+xi52VFD9iH/+u4Y3KCv+AkVXywiPwwEMGuio8HLXl4lo6 K9anSjEo374pEUPv3bcIAFzG0oMUhzJsGmEGGrwBufa32zMTlNfoj6epST2K1O+UQlOo cJFGViuxSvwTXbX4RPad7BYTOt8o3fqy5Ik9XsxW+vsvqlJz3Pia6Q6EiRCJwqmXzlZz Ifgs445SpJh62ipviRRB5z9dWj9cGha1NuWpM09QdZnluJnyLbAJKvXiNgM8uEAJQaCJ PC+A==