Re: [Netconf] Comments on draft-lhotka-netconf-restconf-transactions-00

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Fri, 13 July 2018 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12699; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1531494175; x=1532703775; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iUT4yrPJndJSC3bGuqAXmy1PjQQiyFzpSskvBQJEMSk=; b=XQLT0M8PzSu+CK65X0X6U2NiEGoiUOBr1TfBAkXYjOhYAxjKiLYdQg/z 0//wqHJ5c9LwywUedbrlpG2YixrS6PRSgSNc/2peTXQPJG+9DQLs6v8yE MI6M0bUbvMkToKW7XRiXsYQoA0V5QB7SBmqSvpV9ceLgrVvK52/ymAzUz A=;