Re: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-08.txt

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 26 October 2022 17:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks.com; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=9DTJm+1/LHOXBMJeap77KBg1NrQ7FL2Eao+PHpAclSs=; b=Mvd7MLujqpz3R7A1Ri7H2Ia2JOrDcQ/3iQyOwaNoosEUKtvY/vyR72SBU9VgenPxxt a2xTeXt8ZBXyeco3WU7ZNOG7gzL/ovK1SsoZahQnRXPyW4BpWtpUL/4Rvl0jck9jsdXf Tu4h0+Gu2Uu6DDJYdATj+byoUKBGiUiaMWI0/tvQoLj+oNA5+lizEaGnb9Xl3yCrjHiR zfWYPm2ICGSeogsyV7z83u4JksivbKiNXmIKv7bOHLgdo230mcw2EEvIByLK4CrZcEMB 1qOfiO08AYOa6dtE8dZxOzDVt/c/Ck9ThnhFy43dbMzgdjtLqHlwjKPkway0LGnb89ac +Ztg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=9DTJm+1/LHOXBMJeap77KBg1NrQ7FL2Eao+PHpAclSs=; b=uLG8NRq3jYaUuw+GC/xzrkxrkl9afqX4CJKmHgkZtUf6+/fSo//mRZJGZiYlTJPmzS 7XEjCAaOsf5GKJjE971J5udBouFZjTQjvV4t0BppAgkrM9Ck5AnBpF9DEYIe3RGQigjQ wKylm0kLY4T0Sl1h63s3dngyUryljDBFWzDeyMX+P8kaz7bq0/b/RIHfe/X7oKlP0Vho P9mH5nYscOGmz6ym1OrmFQpIYMm9ovruHchuB8+nGDeDt68dwSA8jmkF4JlwpWlaTZKu PEfzAVbWh1IY67FnX5pyIFwEsp6/teXgpiFURuxMbIjI3CDflZt9Veb6BgFRbPejG7qk vMkQ==