Re: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-08.txt

Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr> Wed, 26 October 2022 12:02 UTC

From: Alex Huang Feng <alex.huang-feng@insa-lyon.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 14:02:36 +0200
To: Netconf <netconf@ietf.org>
X-Renater-Ptge-SpamCause: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvgedrtddvgdegjecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucftgffptefvgfftnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhephfgtggfuffhfvfgjkffosegrtdhmrehhtdejnecuhfhrohhmpeetlhgvgicujfhurghnghcuhfgvnhhguceorghlvgigrdhhuhgrnhhgqdhfvghnghesihhnshgrqdhlhihonhdrfhhrqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeegteekfefffeegtddukeeljeehleeiledthfegieevudeluddvfefhuedtieeivdenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecukfhppeduleegrddvheegrddvgedurddvgeelnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehinhgvthepudelgedrvdehgedrvdeguddrvdegledphhgvlhhopedufeegrddvudegrddugeeirdduhedtpdhmrghilhhfrhhomheptehlvgigucfjuhgrnhhgucfhvghnghcuoegrlhgvgidrhhhurghnghdqfhgvnhhgsehinhhsrgdqlhihohhnrdhfrheqpdhnsggprhgtphhtthhopedupdhrtghpthhtohepnhgvthgtohhnfhesihgvthhfrdhorhhg