Re: [netconf] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-29

Reese Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Mon, 29 January 2024 21:05 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-4.498 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.091, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED=-2.3, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1706562320; bh=KX0eeQejh6rDza7dOHsn2pOzLH25+PTON1giSLMMJj0=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=SJP6NR0dS6n7tm0Zsvs/7nf/XcupXUAswwvJ23PB58JX6Artno32O0D2HxP6Zs49t ChaBEi/W0CDxOzQ/SLAEflj+pWrchjUQB+JyEdiV9D/ayOJe9rziv8IaKlm3ZVhF3x 4ZX0B1sySEXCRC/7US0RN0/UTp/5K8olZjL8izSsEOFiZYNBGKAsL7YwEUebHQgiXL IUcPriuO2dq9K05AZSIv0fWqY2vH+tCoNezit+OS6rTZVNMPSVzkY2C0UWzC4U6x9w wBw6m+w6u88zh7XPMjeDJz1vGilLSi3hmz52R2ysIgZYWYfBScxhYVeZlIMcsC+IgT BtBG0Rp8CdJyQ==