[Netconf] Action before May 1st: Advancement of NetConf RFCs

"Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net> Thu, 04 April 2013 09:47 UTC

Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:47:17 +0200
From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
To: netconf <netconf@ietf.org>
Subject: [Netconf] Action before May 1st: Advancement of NetConf RFCs

We (WG chairs) have had no reaction at all to the below.
Should we conclude that there is NO REAL interest in
advancing the documents?

Please send in details as requested below, or a statement
as to when you expect you can send us such details.

If we do not get sufficient answers before May 1st,
we'll consider the topic as closed for now.

Bert and Mehmet