Re: [Netconf] WG adoption poll draft-zheng-netconf-udp-pub-channel-00

Alexander Clemm <alexander.clemm@huawei.com> Fri, 25 August 2017 17:36 UTC

From: Alexander Clemm <alexander.clemm@huawei.com>
To: Giles Heron <giles.heron@gmail.com>
CC: Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com>, Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, "netconf@ietf.org" <netconf@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 17:36:20 +0000
References: <05545A83-FEB9-486F-9003-8ADD500D5884@juniper.net> <5A5B4DE12C0DAC44AF501CD9A2B01A8D8E8D3F56@dggemm512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <1F38FB23-119A-4E36-8D5F-E43B48DE7110@gmail.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F21A2417C14@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <0E62E635-4708-40D0-A0E5-2850C9567B84@gmail.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F21A2418160@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <37CC29AB-6487-46EA-ADFE-48C3D29DAF6D@gmail.com> <644DA50AFA8C314EA9BDDAC83BD38A2E0E0F84B1@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <CABCOCHRCFj7csmz8ZY0hKLgoqxMN84-m5Pt6R8_5gfEGN9nFOA@mail.gmail.com> <644DA50AFA8C314EA9BDDAC83BD38A2E0E0F86FF@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <1C9FD678-2A72-4CE9-B7DB-A1CB12C5EFEA@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.213.48.156]