Re: [netext] Access Network Information option for Proxy Mobile IPv6

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Thu, 14 July 2011 19:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=PoYnrk6ctHWBmdUo9QAHXGjUQ7bASLcUI2so0k4NB9w=; b=oXgLn8Zz/s4nKb9KFHaq/Hpx1nkrWL73SZJvYl6gTq3bLvQYFywBB2bkx2JHLBV8+Y 2aQJy0TZNh0GGhDPny78IQ0DDQzsNaT0k6t9mvIlsGSpqd8Lrt3yLB/WtRHHhGSsJtak q4FQtZhWMMTEYYl5LhVX98LeK0h/Nj95/gQRY=