Re: [netext] Question about extending the ANI option

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Wed, 07 May 2014 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=i0N79s2hjCmScoXIqF1/HTSpMIVYwNDSbez+0q3OFWA=; b=xICD26h1ICMie9wF3Pl0RR2u2XwxjH5A4mRVg99TePMQ+TU6O+jjkR8Ll6LDbBvKPK vLE+GifPzRK0SoA4hXV8BhiPIvinllJPb0FPcnbvAsfS/VYIkgR92O5nrJ9uksMVWQBt eUxa88jVoIxla94zQ1ex0xRnK0KfeDrqZMdGnNFXdl2S5m2hb3/FM/+Zc+DCYcIoyKfF 50Dsgp82aIwIdlFrnfRoytlzpPsJ+CI+mU7UHfv+NxMP3J1VB9kSvndeGH0OAI4VN7px 1fk1Dof1GP/HMPUHe1jTw4sgNYhwvl1ew9geXoqRBgvAk3hs0jyb9QN8ChIT11WYnWfi mX8w==