Re: [netext] Access Network Information option for Proxy Mobile IPv6

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Sun, 17 July 2011 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=227850; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1310925955; x=1312135555; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:mime-version; bh=V6WUj8pAod6uPIJcNJNSCbidYInTuHoCI+oc8wSXrKY=; b=ZtCReYXuib0/u0cHBsHPGVsfM5vEAKUHVxcruvGSzT43QZpsgjSoIcxS SUYNBr/JMP9xgM8j8iwmw1biLuRTkTD0nlwl9Z/3eX5gj/Gi28UiNUoiO YUdNsnCL7MBUXjx4UkXgAVXW9QzzqMILtyFTdYMhEGZPSNfwgU1oXNJy9 U=;