Re: [netext] #1: Behavior of ND

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 14 March 2011 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=2746; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300140959; x=1301350559; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cNIJpQnhHT5rEOhaUlWxWTg0ztfaW4CfpuYLwog+MiY=; b=eUPQ8Q0WUfGl2M3D4IHGz0rBQMG9A9QzI6m2UBHjG6GN65FPS9VGqZ9T 5amOqZJlr6aDhzQqpwVX7ZP5Ylmehg6BVhjYykasdSwg6KlUK1h7UCt5S AFZ+wla4HKa1Q3MNpNenL5Z4P0WWJQfz12akeId0NowW99M7Bc2J3XzA7 w=;