Re: [netext] Comments on draft-korhonen-netext-redirect

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 30 July 2009 08:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=16Sh/b2sVE1/8DbLPPVZLvAAmPFFhaE4kwQ8S0+gB74=; b=qxHYatkisW/voRw3CS6aCzQ5a9c5eceTr8enypvc4OhzAl+Hf2R3/eDxP6RMc8QCS3 qBSlqbSd2cTXpwxEzfOcCvyZtKjpIhrK/xChOOru5L4shEJoPWV0HiqFuBar6boyd3j/ M6QQ20nsPWviqoeXWO6RSlXxRBlyT8s2+iwtk=