[Netext] I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-netext-mn-groupid-option-01.txt

jonghyouk at gmail.com (Jong-Hyouk Lee) Wed, 03 June 2009 07:34 UTC

From: "jonghyouk at gmail.com"
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:34:47 +0900
Subject: [Netext] I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-netext-mn-groupid-option-01.txt

Hi, Sri.

As indicated at Sec. 1 of I.-D. (Mobile Node Group Identifier Option), this
option optimizes the performance of PMIPv6 by reducing the number of PBU/PBA
exchanging.

Comments on Mobile Node Group Identifier Option
(draft-gundavelli-netext-mn-groupid-option-01).

In Sec. 3, this option is used to indicate the group information for several
mobile nodes attached to an MAG. Accordingly, the sentence (... that is
local to the local mobility anchor or mobile access gateway, as ...) should
be modified as "... that is local to the mobile access gateway, as ...".

In Sec. 1, this option can be used to indicate a set of (mobile) nodes
attached to the mobile router if we consider that the mobile router attaches
to a specific MAG. The use-case for NEMO in PMIPv6 domain (i.e.,
draft-jhlee-netlmm-nemo-scenarios-01) should be added.

Cheers.