Re: [netext] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 24 September 2013 12:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3132; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380027188; x=1381236788; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=kawV55WWh0n+EhsO8coSqYzHfHNPDLD+mIV8Pl3J1Xs=; b=fPs21/v8hGvMSLvYDhB/+XFUbBbdKh4eoLAy4HZfo7b7p4yq7eh/ld6v MGOKESBjGSK8rKIDhTxmQebKkJ821rjxzB7xI1Ac+V/N6RupZOH+7ve6j YkrXWtj1hmUdELJGdn11Ijbqa9oMfLjtYpT2szzrwSqLW1F7MU0HOaUlx c=;