Re: [netext] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 24 September 2013 13:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=3LzN6pTKv6uUaQL1FZ9N1V3RKboRhWhpMOE3Y5fXVTw=; b=L/Ib1Z66YhUiwHuRtSsfwDJZGGocEPAZmyV8giAPVtuccdx54p16LFySXbMlOD07Q+ KFxEqGIoh0oSPBUNj0Fy33SJo0ANrQ390kxTQmF/OdQ3Q09QoPKP0gxRFs6rSyY/XVpC 95qSiFk6XvqAW8TtCHP7ZxDH9yBNJVTY4IPJ3N1gPRKpY971QN7wMMTTY3EVzBZs3JXw eEvuq4r648R+gfORBOzOwxNsz2pyKJf5dTBwtJMlXjWLqHu2e85zZyBKlCGwGV89aLve KPodHXFToRilvgRDg+TwXVbc2Kt8rzAcTZ/dreViHeMfxMxJoXiCmECWIxRec0Uogrdr M5cw==