Re: [netext] #4: Logical interface support: Point to point links

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 16 March 2011 19:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=3354; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300304880; x=1301514480; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tnvURNPoJkRcFfQvmVVNf/02w+dpf8y1mD6SW6hwr50=; b=bSQ8hSBPDjpJntpk/6mINHZxPF2qFLfLsZF80LqND5imf5oyB1Why+7P BC/TSgIIE1ddsweAdPM2OiLs3ZvIwUr6+ivbLr+kuUOLJYXyI/DYz8BkN oPj5p0AeQx6OWk17UzFlUMu/JwE84UYHO5Xx5ga6ymkZjZmiHRcz+C25Y c=;