Re: [netext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support-02.txt

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 15 March 2011 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ro+tSKDlghIBfuPRS/BHQpVQ0HVL5zjadOCfzqCwyVU=; b=mJm6NR1u1K35NWdc5d9USZxpSgBZ+EEDDpLFIiJnlg5vU93gykvj5zXewIlAFEY7GQ IaUTjmF2URiGt42UwWAlVXIz2lOy5gMoQW3bZ9tA75b4o3MUJ++9jJqUjv6zUZPd1Xm2 UBauWC1MzDYy/k7qCzh5lVIBfUC3n0JPE/nk4=