Re: [netext] #5: Logical interface support: Multicast traffic

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 15 March 2011 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zaT4DQmUQJkzVYIlGJJ/3H+nEMnK40ISHjCcSnqsmaQ=; b=JfpsUCDiaVY98/62idBsswRJ7tLy94O2cLXrzWREWN6vnlYAKUbGGIrfSAtSYrg8hB BYQwKdS3fJefBApSoC/ChXa4f/gXH252sJCZXL2xLDA2cspARsTzvqhmRj4AUqDorETC 6MkniIocipeBlyI3oQaXyge6m5RfVZCn+nbx4=