[netext] IETF87 WG meeting minutes

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Wed, 28 August 2013 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=A5EQK7wvM2xDUM4/NJK1Xbx/aFOzxsChwZ5QiEv3Y1A=; b=Kiy7Ql9W7aAsq6RXp+eFshaJh2Nd1MU+2vAye5xkxmEAMtaQIcweZelx7JaDhB51Jk YGcYUkzuuyN8irKil59m+9D9bcYvb6q/YBhoHt0+xqKsE+52yKgvCYBNnZPvopiJbNiH fItY/MWSd4WCfZhLFO/tMUbN8l3QwFrcd1NgYnvv7O1X7ESc3rP7putFAB2/Jgfsu5sx lK4klPD40fgcCtdRIz5+DrkntFABMIz9PgVndGuRjCIsDpF95WDTtg3ZRgokIjMYvveC riBYFd2VnExt2r+gzZhdZXPKpOaRRlaiaj8FCztwiyds7iTtzkS8m8M8y6TaLEeyslZo ueJg==