Re: [netext] Logical Interface draft

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 27 August 2014 05:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17316; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1409118463; x=1410328063; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ey5cYuAZGgfsOahu9tfU6GCMTmAaWcd9jT+wkFqGUyA=; b=VdeRwi77Wehe26vSY8hU4pRoO1pHRW7fQt307UH02mEpqz7ieiE+Ud7T 4EGhIQVD6kAEfL3fTtUC3mxXueauaOBgAN7slPOWakImY0NorUI6Pljtq VlWMm0vaX8eHGkNIIdE5BqnrGTk7M5kP0XStHYd4efWXwC5zCCtKxtj2G s=;