Re: [netlmm] Last call for draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-03

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 12 May 2010 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=DbbJdGM5ouYq7JL3soCX7kFxztfXJzPGqFpCIxQ2B20=; b=q/l9zBPzYwmPoNLvbJj7wSz9OQ6800SNcDHx5Nm1Wucx5qErHQbtfDVtY+So53mynI NVVZBR8LuKNj4sbunkgTBDFJjGPcS4WLb4g6aWmrLTvH1UiOeLfX7cXEMLckj8DROeYx VtTxOxL6L5ridJqqmSKa16mM3184lpLaabVF8=