Re: [netmod] Preliminary Meeting Minutes from Interim Meeting 9/10/2015

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Mon, 14 September 2015 13:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=277735; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442237357; x=1443446957; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=7gzqJWf6czQqlL0EZqtuYjbFpnvUuqAXguyy1C9i2GU=; b=mSNnVDMoj4cwIfqC9Ldn4LewtDjWDhzTuQ1EprF3PSirqk6VHnd+t7tT PBcLdAvbWfcTyK9eCrzPSVn8c7iU3sKtA/gvQrLsuC7fV2LZyzT/+8wqR 89YbpmTtJQN6Ej16pkRP5T/LxImIpobpvzbWuMiYDER10a+pgnqJuo2Nv 0=;