[netmod] Preliminary Meeting Minutes from Interim Meeting 9/10/2015

Nadeau Thomas <tnadeau@lucidvision.com> Thu, 10 September 2015 20:57 UTC

From: Nadeau Thomas <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:57:12 -0400
To: netmod WG <netmod@ietf.org>
Subject: [netmod] Preliminary Meeting Minutes from Interim Meeting 9/10/2015

	These are the preliminary/draft meeting minutes from today’s meeting.
They will be neatened up once we are sure what they contain is accurate. Please
comment ASAP if you feel there are any inaccuracies contained therein.

	Thanks to Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani@gmail.com) for taking notes!

	If you were in attendance, and are not listed in the screen capture from WebEx
below, please contact me privately so I make sure you are added. There were others that
came/went that did not make it on my initial screen capture nor were listed on the etherpad.

	—Tom