Re: [netmod] Opstate solutions discussions: update and request for WG input

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Thu, 09 June 2016 09:23 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, netmod WG <netmod@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 09:23:27 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.5]
Cc: "netmod-chairs@ietf.org" <netmod-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [netmod] Opstate solutions discussions: update and request for WG input

I'm also in favor of B.

I personally do not like the way state/config are expressed in [1] as it complexifies the way yang modules are written while a solution like [4] allows to have a more cleaner yang module while achieving the same goal.

As expressed by others, B will also be faster with existing modules.

Best Regards,

Stephane