Re: [netmod] New Version Notification for draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-01.txt

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Fri, 09 November 2018 22:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21975; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1541803569; x=1543013169; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=t8l+/+32htbkBMM++wjzFnqgz/zHJKSIJLuGHY4OPYQ=; b=Nk3kM4Vyb+gMS1iwS6ox9LbzpFYLJqePXpcH07C+JkmpDbrpTaPStOr4 6Nujy75LsSlugw3i9UJto/DF6a42tobxG2FkL2rd9C3UTDxz5jdort+MB XQeECZxAA5/qeSP0K4DJHsEuy2yAzA9I5UsVTlis9S6NQ0+ent6Ya0bxl 4=;