Re: [Netrqmts] IETF 105 Minutes

Alessandro Amirante <alex@meetecho.com> Wed, 31 July 2019 09:27 UTC

To: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
Cc: netrqmts@ietf.org
From: Alessandro Amirante <alex@meetecho.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:27:42 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aruba.it; s=a1; t=1564565264; bh=9AK/KyUtHgKgBMOpLq10vhFlR5V+0GSbYurjdojdvZk=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=VpELgiEP3p1L7lhK1ih3uwEH1khmz1YvBOYylAjFCKXNLFmwPnxLak/bDvOEfG/7+ EA77GtDTW1UbBYESMMHOs3ZBA8TvKrwOfaq03vibtw+OURSk2tlAVDHMsPWcWpu0xS mBINWwOpMvhi2BnQA7OudDcPeIPN5aIRNr1x2CRjuQW1pPCEF0bxIzlAT9XyzuepIy lb9Ot0tz8K28Vd1rDo2WZ09ko1MJdIhvg+w22/McD8xiEJLkm9dUF0g2hEKHa18j1W VkBP+NpE7ff9AuwBsbl5xlu+h3Ai/IKEeIcPIDW8SSCklFhbABg2tltM9KY3+OO4qm hrt5JSf7Qw+Xg==