Re: [Netslices] Some comments on draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysiswe are not

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Mon, 10 July 2017 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=V6GB8yY+ig4TVGckvNjamjAAlOPmllzXZ6xW9pF0WYE=; b=DcAfaTBW6yXRftSrFD4MNzzCJ+ 24dZxgGhzbo7WChzK9lAu/B2t+3w0muPpdK/B5P11ZL8rS5N3cnqW/09bw6MhSBLWH/vkoFDsQqPW jfs6ic+ZB40kSOaqGRuOjX0BT;