Re: [Netslices] Some comments on draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysiswe are not

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Mon, 10 July 2017 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=QUpaXdYN5dUGdbwD99YxC3pl79rPC6WYd6B9MW5xghI=; b=VG9zNuVTCbZTH/KQ3ml5Zcq6l7N1pBVIClnkgzLqnEnOAcf78Duj5fHgF04u8kf6lp ckLZcsVbIwf+8+GXYLAQuOtmfZ1B9UohSv6bnOgbuH1dIFdajZ3yMWt6flKMuFc+Av9O ih5Z3/hwXndDsBkb8YyBUThiHtHjL5FBrdexK9sL5CFGKZxZrDjWV/lWDevKVWNzAePI 6YJsyUvpcKuW+/cY+pgQN2HR9mowCi/vFn6eFjTRFrEv0YYLW5u41Ru0idTZ2U7BofoM tPO38l/e99zKmqVYbeVdbUgoAcPrOZ1XRxUDVRFi8n+Rfp9YuQJUwDC56hxG+P2QlPRX yzIg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=QUpaXdYN5dUGdbwD99YxC3pl79rPC6WYd6B9MW5xghI=; b=ifHgo+vaYFnDnbyObTfPzlu1ZWP0sKvATNATGS3Alf/qlfaoHoujD3Q0a/nq9Iwafy nYdZICEDT+ov9XDqjUbHkgoBKlYNNRTxRMpXRDlagrGJPulVseydzzxJ6VlDlwPtP+qf cgkK02jXcc/Ke8X4gQe0c2OCyEwLPbgmcLDpljFetpUhnPmKPezH604NgYwkT9vdCNBI aPSEsTPFPo/UjGB9K/3d5Ua9NF0lMjy0T8CmrIL3YLFQiBzBAZFOBk0P97AddS1vkR7/ lkxClLL0rFCLfaXoH5WcodMXNGCuGCQ1j+3eR1vigqOG4lXqE5onb9goN3ogrTM9TJ2e Ud2g==