[newtrk] Re: New NEWTRK mailing list to discuss old draft/ps specs

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 30 November 2004 14:20 UTC

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:42:58 +0100
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com>
CC: New Track <newtrk@lists.uoregon.edu>
Sender: owner-newtrk@lists.uoregon.edu

This is still the plan as far as I'm concerned.  N.B., these steps may
not happen at the same time (we may go directly to relevant mailing
lists first in order to first reduce the candidates for change).

FYI- after less than a week, you can see the current list at
http://www.ofcourseimright.com/oldstandards.html.

Eliot