RE: [newtrk] draft-rousskov-newtrk-id-state-00

Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Tue, 06 April 2004 14:12 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:05:08 -0700
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>, 'Alex Rousskov' <rousskov@measurement-factory.com>, newtrk@lists.uoregon.edu
Subject: RE: [newtrk] draft-rousskov-newtrk-id-state-00
Sender: owner-newtrk@lists.uoregon.edu

1) note: there is room on the charter for a pointer to an "additional
information" page for the WG. I encourage all WGs to have such a page.
Unfortunately, for the time being, there is no centralized facility to
offer WG chairs as a hosting site.

2) what Alex is proposing would be the editor's best attempt at reflecting
the status of the WG at the moment the draft is published. I don't see how
it could represent anything else.

.