Re: [nfsv4] Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-01

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Fri, 20 September 2019 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wb7kMSPRv0nY1Ogy+zftGCjFR+lW9rVPyb7js3OwxkA=; b=LaUNWGDtFyGEr3xGVCZT0xPlLLKAVMt3zxhVM/kqmqohzAnD0qLbh+zE5a3Hi02CUB f3BXkgItLVkaADsdjNScuafkXqBlXd/ZhkCprgFAtE8buLsG2YzVnIIgC6igPS5F9fWq D3qJWOeepY2yoZ0GQM+pE26j2DJ/l5ec8D3yN7eaQCIAekezfWa3KRSRNWhOMRGfQY17 mgUi6iw/D5g/DsxiZGKgDTjo4wa4kCerbCTNkARoIyEOgCwG4bUzN8DIlKu0ccWAk64I 4FIoBryPoFSxEz4L2faUh1E5wqooKLubPKGZy9r9RgRpyny8X+T6DkSn6g389z1mC92R +PAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wb7kMSPRv0nY1Ogy+zftGCjFR+lW9rVPyb7js3OwxkA=; b=ihyaqIx5XgS3cr2TWYoZ8vJWdPafy+357k5w9qBxTUZHp9KKP9b69Jw8rm4ulOBbVe 3CVZwc2m2iP5HouwCPkizRYHoDekvxdFH3ghPCwsBehUvVS/v52QvJbiTauyQV8Bt5Dd 1rCIfDHMkV+/1OVxFR3OiVeN0ZTAEl/QcoHJxAiITsxJe9vT9p7rwAf0JL0aXHFYXitK nXMu8g3ve8qfVybYMNUpkx86NicfFgWR6EoH6Zh74o1TDL+1p5QuYifU82Yj290w5StK VKgBf0Fm9vCYz4+94vTchLAfTkjDiKlIotYJuYFiTt50N1k2jhYned9c/p8o8cw/oi5H Hzhw==