Re: [nfsv4] Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-01

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 02 October 2019 17:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1Imjie56QSerNNZO4u18cUp5s4Sam4GVDFmmrSKEle8=; b=ZfJCZF8XkT45uOjz2jBJgnNDEKE0S50KqE2Gce0t7kaHCBT7CkBHnGOTFal97K+JAl Vd4UgoqRAYDLTuYaiUla/I60988GUr+g/1Vz24zt94FUx925SLwaQgsysTE439kHmqKM ENjgZcEZvl1HOv5J9TXPYLEfu0vtlMfcu1BXUbb1bKBndiz6swgE0ZoeA/P6vhTxnrGe YQBkMq+qfOhNsCnp7IB898+6VYWzAElk5HDiIrs+/zpIvxT2SfVEfe5TyzjC3rn2tldL g1ycuWTQq60prS24LiQQnu7Nr3OCL1HV19c4Wm2AnwJHX+ipzYY4+pgfSm3U1f30wgQ9 GXrg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1Imjie56QSerNNZO4u18cUp5s4Sam4GVDFmmrSKEle8=; b=NCIqOWnbhskA+uRpdNB/BcwjIeRP0bm8GzFj5Za2fMXox4jJ70xd5CuoUv3cfpBYUF OE8z13pK3v8P6y2Kir9KntVKsKj3SUrb+LeoXaWHjRipcrX36xmrhkandh7RG2yRr0Km yEG/N0s4duVg+LOD51qfKGQrCAwY34amdrHi0f3PVNqjcIKkMuMxt8vX7QfDqyghkrm1 RZdC6NIOVwL5l56pTjIrmV+seqlq7pZSNTkIwaAYvoSLzORTeCo2FLR6nzH2kMSay7hw /ACRAwyyP10iRCawdhTfy7jalXspJwWwjI2EaHiLghFDMQRV5lNIJ9IOxHVrr7EcmVvb QX3Q==