Re: [nfsv4] Status of draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update

spencer shepler <spencer.shepler@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2018 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Dh69Uj4d8aXeG6SMdjFMZPGDfqK5/GBqF/zihEC8X9Y=; b=qLryQQrmxYpRecuc732AcwvJc+1cBOe9EgkdiX+KcnOFZfnhu087L0HmrilXTYAeYt Ja5bgGGf8FJwDJkBza3+GMRFpOQ1jsp+THn4BJ4tODdtL1IhORTi93cRTkVW/yaZx7yJ 4J2NvEvc2cwfqzF7vI6W+aQwn1WT+iLkYU3cYd0vfeiEtL2LTQVj1dFSHXdYB4StQja+ 102pLK54GJnlhxWYm9HztNXkpZi/0EG07P77/pCKFA4V4L2MtB4hFmIpckFbwrze/r3S es4pMnJjt5dH9YiLPsUBiE+r+JW6LBPL4wytZE1NJSGN0g+m/sHMJHXOUTznmDUm6zFF 84xw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Dh69Uj4d8aXeG6SMdjFMZPGDfqK5/GBqF/zihEC8X9Y=; b=cj1ecP/WI/XqSEMLPYel/9gQ3Yz2VBbBeZ+xP1Lp3ou89uo7HcOxpSzU+NXyXHYNIw EGhN2CJ5jgaPBt3B6rfMWb/HU3Mkk8AdjfFCt6Hkhbi7DwbN6jsiIlU2sHN0btJaPUL0 SWwBbeWwOfcHgtIX8utR1LH6l8orw9lZs5+C0syX9MTslnh3U/HjpH0jZ4eClBevk6K+ mRDaOsOJyKMKEhYBugpdcbeadisaVSmpAUDX5qH6e9LEFTAzEL5c1o8tmtTM25SwqVYi rdQGmJg2aOkF3p9jiK9uP5DaV3LnhHAO6khEftccmSnAEn4rm43FkSLtSWZlyfjpMiA0 yagQ==