[nfsv4] Status of draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2018 09:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z4LsRzdhJfak5eHgxIQ4n8scN5pADiXdBVKh1ZftqXw=; b=Fq19y+R2rPorhUqFict8OX2NGEwIIJvH0kmCoN2BdSoNzxl26FfSydR2fVn5aJXCYm /LxTED2rXgLkACqAXa1Rj48+FVyVnQbUKQeUckCfV0So87QiWqC0AIj/TQZxw8f2sPbu VXdjCAZK3uj+7Cy1WaIv1yAbrvUI73MsZ6aBQEG5pIM8Sj1DBIIefWOGaR6K3Kmhx9HF 6ZeOhe3zAdyXYfzMkt7flTDex9KJxG3+dQhC6KE8pQXkgYLs3d4UBe3DS6BWcdWp1jgu jAl4tvMKLi9PBsuVOEkxy8Sl4nSMTAClLz/sTfQbbxB9Jezfcc+Lztr9bn6+doUpIIj8 xf2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z4LsRzdhJfak5eHgxIQ4n8scN5pADiXdBVKh1ZftqXw=; b=pEKnOqtrLnpO+ZQvTuYrFYwfev7b1xqPvU/WqI+LH5yMZJL/ZreAa0WS6REaMBS+G2 0pqLhQbAfFENsmfIz8VZE8zIz7xQWL9DcvUEXTvwI6s/YQmrubqdIcJcIxSYrfIjIKxl 0qSJHDVGzQbqDHIgJHGfgMTkmjd8uvDKxPLCkELhgPU2ijaTKtHIVsg+O7ljRNwVJm0z Yc3zVHSwdxmzYvnuv3Q/hz4/Q+HVNHF5Si27bKN2hzGXhg46x+FiFrAaBtSO7aV7SD5o VTs+BdD3m7pCaMkCYu2P+ZFxxkeoJySi1ehx38Q/MYEEJngPDQtnGQvFJy+0tOwQC41W OYzg==