Re: [nfsv4] New draft for working group charter

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 13 May 2017 11:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KHqI+XzgTIieUBnYj9U6j3zbRAnP/SPSVRXdh/sPQXk=; b=l+L9NayIO5Sl3soPiP/5STz+95gwMFMW055kcAohddUuVHrRdl6aM1SzjWXc1DpimV KvSUi9dS34VBrBoYXRESxV883HPZnsbGvjHwJyBLAC0a56898ahnLFagJONj50TwgVBy 8Bwvn/1nKS984DEqusuIFMWpO/T2oonn0B0nDyCIiLehi47kMg3qTFj4sY9RplldKTXG 9kN+bS8C9jpJKNyCgKAutOPMGxQQ5mKEDJlpI0ntUkXHdkKzuqVBiVVQoT4Yo12rtKFk JWL0IbauRLXvdq0ag/bQNB+tswj5qPKVjQhWGkaldYZHkGN0M/ExSz4L5xUkmvHIgvkz P7cQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KHqI+XzgTIieUBnYj9U6j3zbRAnP/SPSVRXdh/sPQXk=; b=t7ihk5C6XAkx/vGxKOQAoiQehHiHKd/hCcWbvMRFuo7Yns/uev4+80cnbuI/0ASdc7 T5jhnKFxhUdjf6+zXIEXIHmhw73zYbZoCynY5goJlK4AE1nJx01nopinm9CYagJ1At6z B0GT8+afuclkHcDuHp0LKC2X39+cbobKyHKVPIwcYaOEH00IuLZseDj8l4ZFc1htxUm7 CZainXe+dv5Ht9fB9cX/IjczSx4EK05gKqgl2VZPgAf0tj2dc4sJQaQTYfnltpc6nalP Z9Cml6/8I+zNoVpIVZqU5ogHCvlZjTd4D0ca892YGlH/lMOHQuQLeRMRKME5XU6LEGU0 zxow==