Re: [nfsv4] request for xattr as a WG item

Marc Eshel <eshel@us.ibm.com> Tue, 24 March 2015 17:39 UTC

References: <CADaq8je5x2UjDcQ=g8y188Qnjpv=Ge7EuaihOLbtRnK7P+x_kg@mail.gmail.com> <20141003190419.GC4701@fieldses.org>, <OF66DFA0A8.35491496-ON88257D66.006A8A33-88257D66.006DDA48@us.ibm.com> <7308296a2dad41339eb25141ec7de137@BL2PR03MB369.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <OF689B84FC.D46BD76F-ON88257D69.0067EFFF- <64A81EEC-E8B2-423D-9EE5-C0CD8A2BCC96@primarydata.com> <OFA858D342.4C470B0D-ON88257D69.00714B10-88257D69.007 <B36E413B-2E4D-46DE-ACAD-1E5EF0CE315B@primarydata.com> <54348E7F.6030305@davequigley.com> <OFDF03B46F.85E8C096-ON88257D6B.000 <abf139a289cb41a785e42f131a8a5034@BL2PR03MB369.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <OF1AA9EA23.7239BC03-ON88257D6B.0077C1A4-88257D6B.0 <e0d3d84ac21146e0857e6a84e4fed151@BL2PR03MB369.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <e24c4fde0d5346e4a3c0f8053baa3ce8@hioexcmbx07-prd.hq.netapp.com>