Re: [nfsv4] Notes regarding discussion of directory scalabiliy issues

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 30 June 2020 12:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Stt+rMsdEuEKv3Rkgg3b2infs4aKBiIDV8Xg7eklGro=; b=QA6/siKy+PInnRvAISFJ77Qw68bjc+XcbSwYw0ypQMLcpq1Y/b6nFSuZxJwjD4Psbd Hw9xCyOFX/3AKn60Du/KKMqnjUYV5mdHJdwRIEgZ36P7BH2UweFInRWPn+9HlwcPwGwn +4d15yuE9d/5GcjhyKpMd2nEKaqBDnTIA1w/8ePFv9LL240KVSLUE99qjHc5gMlVoCBb 5RranFAfb+M0mW9NfBzVIFHP3PVcsBGPQruFRQdYlWXDwgflOrhR8kim3/7dE82B47MW JNOSdekdT3CvALwcPePvR7lon6jvI/LeqVo+l3LzVt5OGCHSucuQz32d4ajmf0I/EkNf KP6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Stt+rMsdEuEKv3Rkgg3b2infs4aKBiIDV8Xg7eklGro=; b=UpywdEvDNW7pwcHnUk9O8vZUcz2EREV/Jj7SOAJ0R2aIHjjtIbVcYBG2qoVQklHgwL ys37NaUd7DQtLCggw+eIe4Nu9Fh3+8zJVG7e35A3KcVQH+RVcMI4a6T77eGkdKUG9oHj WFZbjHOTz8PwKBJT/2TMnFS+UNpWPpxedGbhy0/z2784q4k6IxuCYpO1j4+WT9ZieQGB rvQsoqCzS+0FMjEQf6LbpzKXYLPcAJ8Ko9IIvVLQ9ZxvsEhI1G3FVR9I91VtiA0aD5KA SU8OgxeKvechoD3YJVV0nrp8QugeuWB0qb8BYKS31gRak/P4dqR2uRsT4wj3Jt+pl5ae /T2g==