Re: [nfsv4] IETF 106 NFSv4 WG meeting

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Fri, 20 September 2019 10:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+Ezdwijq+LL19LAUtxXQ0+nrFydcwXbn4EiOU8G9gaE=; b=fFRzkBL08MtKO9q4EdCq/b8zQVZuY4XltYFcfiglFPxasR5PS0kkmxSjVofWTGfaLQ okAP0Q86i70GZtuiQ5dTNi1I0/y0nI+6Zdr/9hwghPTDzlE4EFtgX6BHbzdxMEVY9uhP o5JO4WS3LJd3hryZw8Fp/JPK4Ilr101hlb/KpaB2yMjTYUg9MmxMNa4XbW7No93WgyMs 51BuO7cumWh3TCy4/+5F9q6WibHObU7E7jk+4pJy+NqCczB4lCRt3AMd6Q6tAeNN20sB VdaMD6ovJyCFq2mEfjm5VafbOkCZHlaHoY54HLsX7DtHA1vdX0+CkYwdPwoz/geCiL+a ruvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+Ezdwijq+LL19LAUtxXQ0+nrFydcwXbn4EiOU8G9gaE=; b=ppDK+nE/FQQiabA8w7LfGvmDQWuG29zJiExwBJILnz5ZYnK0hl2g8Mky1xjDPebkl+ Xbhn5EJWIqIoaE7KsRdV9KCHfsx6DgOZFANiL4z1yeZMIp2c86KQvKZuT6Pql0nn2Na/ bgz7MLadIsd7UgKHRiY6YMq4Czwwz8dXWxGCK2dHDQwa9A9DcIJGfbb5DXcHSa8Bl4X8 R8USuyOvf0FIogs6A0yzH0G5WoDLMQsmB+0ZQWrOLPM/y3Dgo9qbTq3CnDCVhP9jB6cv TDeqk6cvNXiPm/91oTVXSi2Wre1/myXos1cc2IYLv6jVW4krAshkheJ5Q+eFRY97QCZ0 VSSg==