Re: [nfsv4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-rtissues-01.txt

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 12 September 2016 20:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1nogCK+E2ao+uOrmNc9yMoXpFOCYS0oRK9Pl6TLtbtY=; b=QmDK5AaRNd+auh6DJzYA2y6UxAwm4IIFe+DNhXAPzLychSnkLklIwOdd3H/PjMGAZr DNINJFZPW/ndHTO+naTUtuoRHtnMrhMqSaca01vPmF+rvcPDqe8lhmRSaIbsyjyrgGFx xtfMe9mx0W1yDu9JQq5hwykHD3J3mT9qvGtykqL1y62nTyGepuEUdPQ+LzVVfJ9hdSbW d+XvRBFsiZlYgXYsgtr1tREREVxwFXDa0yfRR0uh1Mmr06suCO5FNqAsR4c+7B7omhHs kc1dtvjK4kqGvlzvHvXixuwC5/U3Mj1uDmWFjIT6CVNQh0Zk9XtqhWYtTzJyn6x6yaBh jv8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1nogCK+E2ao+uOrmNc9yMoXpFOCYS0oRK9Pl6TLtbtY=; b=Yaeu8eij2shWtF/4+ggP8/gpODmBvVJ0w2TpXBtFXAhLwk2vKZSBmISlV2gmSuxcrO d+0HMKP6N0qtWRVmUQVa6gAj5VX88zI9ZJVqA0KF32Mrb6qdnHMy6slIyH3brtptYayQ +SKhqCKyEH8X+pfxKBCKflnMP1T96e/uWEddnqEHfF9y+UrVDrAZNrcfK76RWEQHkIYt X1tZC/ZTXasiLuigOT61k5NCGg/gM/duV1mDUA+/vlihY4o6WtrWQwATCJx9h+mWuLYZ qVPIQPScdOG2CCJp5sZ0bPNtsRp3zZ2yWCAXIarrAOUIQCXrZUovxQr244vcawd2UCOT Gg5Q==