Re: [nfsv4] New version of NFSv4 multi-domain access draft (

"William A. (Andy) Adamson" <androsadamson@gmail.com> Thu, 07 October 2010 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yuMo4tcx/9YoqhzIW4yfqigwtyrJDqcV/KT/wyuPXxo=; b=oEnQUmW+Yq9yhjoTSzG6NbA2EWmapoSy81xHof0pRbMN7LhaM/BftVvpQfHnvENk08 Ob6T/8YbaiPOm06cQ+Z00xpxRyTJfJsXwtNTbTq5tSZUSjr6+nVfYDmzVjGJGt5Pk9qZ 7gGomt0L2IrVdF2ip14qco5Dz/2EcMiZyjIzQ=