Re: [nfsv4] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-03

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 04 February 2019 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fmSRUXPajhsentAMrN3sfBTymihtf0T9wFZo9e2x4u4=; b=gX+Nmtikelv1CAxnfyJout+ABYaP1DY4Xfa5+z1B/jFP5EPUiln5nJ4HMbz2/H/V2j SgXKuIbGXb+G2WPOcjGm0AK1q2K+jgwPnZ0eD5+kFd7CTkMrD+Py+vX9vPfOO0sdfED6 cYaQZPeXcYTYIM+UalYao0SF55B+h44QDxaffGXcTWIS+LKY0oD12BKvuC9nWRII5wox yWKcE/TSVJNGMTxaMLTMUIn4dp7mdZIrevmUditBB2Po8tYujo4cksgBxHaWfw+fqQBs LcszvK6e5OAf6EWjDuDk93dQNrEUAtE06FvWBzMlc0FWr3LZDhxSmtxckOvZRpJNn+9G xt3A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fmSRUXPajhsentAMrN3sfBTymihtf0T9wFZo9e2x4u4=; b=fT/VnZJlsc5+rIMztkjUNQyzKY6CWJcD11ga40JIiZnhwbafZhRazUAwr9vQJTk7Aq BroMHDqqOAQn6Kc4PST2tQt340sYUxiQgR0Cn9sbKL8/A3gp/PzTBh+YYOucAAEh6Es3 ndKS3YKl7Rtdm5D9VOwSEWe2ewqf6kMyiURewYV6LIHxuq+thMXVrs5E/Gubh6fPCWzG CKpB+xZUORHGAKah6pL30v3hL+z7Cnx2YjgqA6ZrhhmuR8ip6X5zcoZa9EZswvqYSOzH wD8S1M53n45yF3gtpupCU1sQ66F9oy4W8w78B0KjVSEEkIb75HGzj4RLtBgMG7JRSrz5 weDQ==