[nfsv4] IETF 107 session dealing with new work

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 06 January 2020 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1wM1r/0wtELXCvBGEegKRhF/rpUs6seWIybHbcCFJsM=; b=Jsg7GT26UKJkzW9RWGX75HrxFlK3mstJstT2FabGUgWbXrPou+MaZb+miD/LTMknMq Q3zBCV96YyhsJ4vawVF617uvpJYRikjEWmSlHPyciqZV7xI7Pp3mivYCg3nJiuC7Vmy4 RfchrryPfyaM6fo8frrbUAkw4ZB9Ep7ieoJpEthbxhMdrphcL3B2i8LMu1Jer0C9cwqs wKfZZnFKstOJT1aXKIK3kbBnK4FcnKynZ30c+3/W+CACiVHhFZ9YZrPyaTcX91PZiSXi C9WTApZSi19cH+wYwgWJdHszRlyzGMpKMGJ5QbZArGZmNhZZHCqDsJbgqRY0kAsjIQ87 NbDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1wM1r/0wtELXCvBGEegKRhF/rpUs6seWIybHbcCFJsM=; b=T0fv6fT/MlCetIplgE4o5/rGL0W97OPyzzia4WTdWgCvpKmINwuQICBz/LxY3dVgW/ 6/84jAlqOrUCUJCRiG/OYuCYxkrSJj8+HvoOyswen/JF/AgwdBlOfZBYOwBX8LDTM1v+ GVSDokpa/sKw/9Doox9xZ5K9zsXOlVRkcXxleXqM3Y8nq5K7FqxeiTHieviP+P4LXfDs SGdZvFJouZPH6ucIm5nK8E3ipzdwEKFSbXjxF8YJ1PDbodPiCWScVCc2fg5zJWMqv+55 IvGzg7aOPEiwiF6VfWWdf9wpK0WfeJquiBRzONk44izVw7shgcsgwa1348SD8vruvoAO 6ZQQ==